To be grounded in your body is to live a life wherein your body, mind, and heart are balanced. Hundreds of persons, including teachers, counselors, and therapists, have benefited from the Getting Grounded Manual and Body Sensing Meditation CD which help to develop a more grounded way of life.
Do You Have these Ungrounded Symptoms?
- Feeling scattered, stressed, anxious, or panicky
- Feeling spaced-out, absent-minded, dazed
- Are you accident prone, a klutz?
- Have a sense of self centered in the head
- Have difficulties sleeping, because of your overactive mind
- Live from the head, not from the body and its senses
- Mind and body not integrated
- Being out of touch with your senses
- Relating to life through our head, not our senses
Why Not Get Grounded, and Enjoy …
- Greater calm and a quieted mind
- Being here, now, in your present moment
- Being more physically skillful, graceful
- Experiencing yourself as a mind, heart, and body
- More settled sleep, less disturbed by a less active mind
- Being embodied
- Mind and body integration
- Being in touch with your sensory life and world
- Enjoying the sensory aliveness of your life
Explore These Two Ways You Can Improve Your Quality of Life by Getting Grounded …